This grabs the last 3 users that followed your channel and displays them in chat. This lists the top 5 users who have spent the most time, based on hours, in the stream. Notifications are an alternative to the classic alerts.
How do I set up Streamlabs chatbot commands?
- Step 1: Go to Twitch to Open a Bot Account. In order for this to work, you first need to go to Twitch and open a separate bot account.
- Step 2: Return to Streamlabs and Find the Connections Tab.
- Step 3: Generate a Token.
- Step 4: Connect Your Account.
However if you’d like to change the time zone, you can specify using the PHP list of all available time zones, checkhere. Not to mention the software and all of its features are completely free. Click on the Timers tab from the menu at the top of the page.
Of course, you should not use any copyrighted files, as this can lead to problems. Similar to the above one, these commands also make use of Ankhbot’s $readapi function, however, these commands are exhibited for other services, not for Twitch. This will return the latest tweet in your chat as well as request your users to retweet the same. Make sure your Twitch name and twitter name should be the same to perform so. All you need to simply log in to any of the above streaming platforms. It automatically optimizes all of your personalized settings to go live.
This way a commands streamlabs is created, which is based on your work as a creator. In the streamlabs chatbot ‘console’ tab on the left side menu, you can type in the bottom. Sometimes it is best to close chatbot or obs or both to reset everything if it does not work. Feature commands can add functionality to the chat to help encourage engagement. Other commands provide useful information to the viewers and help promote the streamer’s content without manual effort. Both types of commands are useful for any growing streamer.
Direction– What direction to retrieve followers in. Offset– How many followers to offset from the beginning of the object. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures.
- The Streamlabs chatbot is then set up so that the desired music is played automatically after you or your moderators have checked the request.
- This returns the date and time of when a specified Twitch account was created.
- Not everyone knows where to look on a Twitch channel to see how many followers a streamer has and it doesn’t show next to your stream while you’re live.
- Feel free to use our list as a starting point for your own.
- If they don’t mute the actual stream, it is more likely that they will count as a viewer.ToeKneeTM Percentage Something Generator !
- Go to the ‘sources’ location and click the ‘+’ button and then add ‘media source’.
This allows one user to give a specified currency amount to another user. Clone with Git or checkout with SVN using the repository’s web address. Once this is done, all you need to do is log in to Streamlabs with your main account and paste the security code into the appropriate field in the wizard.
#supportsmallstreamers A Team of Streamers Across Multiplatforms / Twitch / Youtube / DLive & More
Feel free to copy and paste this into your nightbot! Not sure why the other was showing the “currently offline”. If you are like me and save on a different drive, go find the obs files yourself. If you download the ‘zip’ format of the obs-websocket 4.8, we can easily directly install it into our obs program folder. First, copy the websocket plugin application. Follow to join The Startup’s +8 million monthly readers & +768K followers.
The slap command can be set up with a random variable that will input an item to be used for the slapping. This gives a specified amount of points to all users currently in chat. This provides an easy way to give a shout out to a specified target by providing a link to their channel in your chat. This lists the top 10 users who have the most points/currency. In the next step, select your preferred streaming platform and click Next. For a better understanding, we would like to introduce you to the individual functions of the Streamlabs chatbot.
Do you want a certain sound file to be played after a Streamlabs chat command? You have the possibility to include different sound files from your PC and make them available to your viewers. These are usually short, concise sound files that provide a laugh.
You can even see the connection quality of the stream using the five bars in the top right corner. Once you are on the main screen of the program, the actual tool opens in all its glory. In this section, we would like to introduce you to the features of Streamlabs Chatbot and explain what the menu items on the left side of the plug-in are all about. The setup of your own Streamlabs chatbot is successfully completed. Now login with the credentials of your chatbot account.
Why is my !song command not working?
This returns all channels that are currently hosting your channel (if you’re a large streamer, use with caution). This returns the “time ago” that the user of the command followed your channel. I show you how to set up Streamlabs Chatbot. Also, I show you everything you need to know about commands, currency, and ran…
- All of them are in the same SC Scripts folder, so they appeared automatically when I created them.
- Moreover, you can enjoy a ton of benefits after reading this guide.
- Viewers can use the next song command to find out what requested song will play next.
- Hugs —This command is just a wholesome way to give you or your viewers a chance to show some love in your community.
- I like to use those more than just straight up commands.
- Due to the lack of answers to this question, I just added a new timer and command which then lists the availible commands.